The other day a colleague asked me which healthcare blogs I read. I thought I'd capture them here.
- ACO Insights – chronicles national developments in the formation of ACOs.
- Health Business Blog – written by a healthcare strategy consultant; highlights business related healthcare issues.
- HISTalk – everything you ever want to know about EMR, PM Systems and healthcare IT in general.
- Life as a Healthcare CIO – John Halamka’s (CIO of BIDMC) personal blog.
- Not Running a Hospital – former CEO of BIDMC
- Howard J Luks – an Orthopedist that writes about healthcare/business issues.
- Atul Gawande’s New Yorker Page – surgeon at MGH and excellent New Yorker columnist.
- Nat Turner – founder of Flatiron Health – he rarely writes but when he does it’s usually great stuff.
- TechCrunch’s Healthtech category – most articles aren’t all that interesting but a good place to get updates on who’s raising money, new products, etc.
I’ll check out KevinMD once in a while but I’ve removed it from my feed. Too much stuff that isn’t relevant to me.