I help startups grow ideas.
Here's a summary of some of my work:
- VP, Head of Growth at PatientPing.
- Founder at M4 Ventures.
- Co-founded ZocDoc's enterprise (hospital & health system) business.
- Led revenue & user acquisition for Next Jump's employee e-commerce & rewards business.
- Initial venture capital & government grant fundraising and business operations at ProterixBio (formerly BioScale).
- Co-founded microfinance non-profit.
- Head of marketing and user growth at first online rental & roommate matching platform in San Francisco.
I was born and raised in a small town in Central Massachusetts, spent 3 years in San Francisco, 9 years in Manhattan and now live in the Back Bay neighborhood of Boston. In my spare time I'm a freelance writer and investor. I also like to spend time with family and friends, snowboard, surf, play baseball, follow Boston sports teams, read pretty much anything and see as much live music as possible.
Best to send me an email.